- The leadership of the CUPID experiment condemns the military invasion of Ukraine by the Russian Federation and deplores the tragic loss of life and the humanitarian impact of the war.
Ukraine is a member of CUPID, and Ukrainian scientists are valued and active members of the collaboration. CUPID will continue to uphold the value of scientific collaboration across borders, including our collaboration with scientists in the Russian Federation, as a driver for peace and for the benefit of all humanity.
The CUPID leadership shares the sentiments expressed by the INFN, the American Physical Society, and French Physics Society in response to the war in Ukraine.
The Leadership of the CUPID Experiment
- Karsten Heeger (co-spokesperson)
- Maura Pavan (co-spokesperson)
- Fabio Bellini (Italian Project Director)
- Andrea Guiliani (French Project Director)
- Yury Kolomensky (US Project Director)
- Matteo Biassoni (Technical Coordinator)
- Carlo Bucci (Italian Institutional Board)
- Claudia Nones (French Institutional Board Chair)
- Lindley Winslow (US Institutional Board Chair)